When we hop in the shower, most of us have a variety of hair and skincare products lined up along the ledge—everything from moisturizing shampoos to soothing shaving creams. But among all of those options, do you have a good body scrub? An essential for maintaining healthy, smooth skin, store-bought or homemade body scrubs are a must-have on your shower menu. The combination of cleansing, exfoliation and massage provides benefits that go beyond what a bar of soap can do.
Sugar is something we all want to avoid in our diets, but when it comes to our skin…..you may want to consider using a sugar scrub in your skincare routine. A sugar body scrub is a mixture of oil and sugar along with other ingredients that are used to exfoliate the skin. The mixture of Sugar Body Scrub is applied to the skin and rubbed in to help the skin exfoliate dead skin cells and leave the skin looking and feeling smooth. Sometimes other body scrubs are made with coffee, salt, or jojoba beads that exfoliate the skin. This type of scrub is said to have many other benefits to the skin and is a great way to relax after a long day.
Use your time to read on to learn why you may consider adding Sugar Body Scrub to your beauty regimen and skincare routine.
1. Natural humectant. It draws moisture from the environment into your skin. Applying sugar scrub to your skin helps hydrate and keep the moisture in the skin.
2. Natural glycol acid. Penetrates the skin & generates a fresh, supple, and glowing skin.
Great to Help with Sun Damage
Great to Help with Aging Skin
3. An excellent gentle exfoliant. It works well to slough off those dead skin cells & reveals healthy glowing skin.
4. Sugar scrub can be a secret weapon against ingrown hairs. Sugar scrub also discourages ingrown hairs and bumps. By using a scrub 1-3 times per week (depending on skin type) on the areas where ingrown hairs appear, you allow the hairs to protrude high above the skin and get a smoother closer shave and this prevents the hairs from curling up under the skin.
5. Sugar can be one of the most effective ingredients when you are trying to lighten your skin; the granules help to exfoliate and cleanse the skin while opening pores for moisture.
6. Sugar Scrub is a far better choice for sensitive skin types.
7. Sugar Scrub a wonderful exfoliator that helps to remove dead skin cells to your body to restore and refresh tired, clogged pores.
The benefits will vary from person to person. This is because each person has different skin and each skin type will react differently. Many people notice that their skin gets really exfoliated. This is the main benefit of why so many people use scrubs. Other main benefits include softer skin, hydrated skin, less oily skin, and the feeling of the scrub. The same benefits apply to a regular body scrub as they do a sugar body scrub. Each has the same purpose and works the same way. They may have different ways of doing it but, they get the same benefits from it.
It’s best to always look for a sugar body scrub that you can use over your entire body. You don’t want to have to buy 2 different types of sugar scrubs for different parts of your body.
You don’t want to overwhelm your skin by using a sugar scrub too much. A good idea is to set a schedule and stick to it. The bottom line is just to test it out. Test it at different time intervals and see which time interval is right for you. If you are getting any sensitivity or redness you probably using a sugar scrub too much and need to cut back and give your skin some time to rest.
For most people, using a sugar body scrub is safe. The sugar never enters your body and therefore shouldn’t affect anything. This is especially important for diabetics since they have to monitor their sugar intake. Also, the scrub could take longer for your skin to heal if you're a diabetic. You may need more than the one or two recovery days that most people need. For other people, your skin shouldn’t be affected at all. However, if you have any health problems or concerns you should always consult with your medical doctor for advice.
SEE FOR YOURSELF:
I think that everyone should at least try a sugar body scrub once. Some people notice immediate results with soft skin right after they are done. Other people tend to need more time to see results. Remember, the main job and benefit of a sugar body scrub are mainly to help exfoliate the skin.
Some people say they notice a difference in the cosmetic issues they may have. I have heard and read some reviews of people talk using one to help with uneven skin tone, cellulite, and stretch marks.
APPLY THE SCRUB:
Apply the product by taking a small amount and putting it on the tips of your fingers. You don’t have to start off with a lot of products; you can always add more if needed.
A preservative isn’t technically needed but it should be added on the safe side. A preservative will prevent bacterial growth and keep it fresher for longer. If a preservative isn’t added, it can eventually lead to mold and other germs in your product.
If you look at the label you will see a lot more ingredients. These ingredients are to help with the consistency of the product. Other ingredients could be coloring to give the sugar body scrub a different color.